Become a YUPRO Employer Partner.
It’s easier than you think!
Level up and lead the nation.
Your company has the power to impact our nation’s workforce. When businesses commit to closing economic divides and empowering social and career mobility, they become an industry leader and model for others.
Level up. Hire YUPRO Talent. Build a workforce of diversity, equality, and opportunity for all.
Opportunity Talent Can Get the Job DoneOpportunity Talent are individuals from traditionally untapped talent pools who are resilient, motivated, and actively seeking economic stability through employment. Opportunity Talent represent a diverse range of skills and experiences and can address many talent gaps.
Impact Your Reputation, Employee Retention, Applicants, employees, your vendors, and other businesses increasingly want to associate with socially responsible and DEIB committed organizations. Your social reputation and employee retention are core to your long-term business success. When your hiring strategy supports career pathways for historically underrepresented communities, and you commit to hiring diverse talent, your reputation, employee engagement, and business results soar.
and Business Results
Building Stronger Businesses through Opportunity Employment
Need some Level Up support? Grads of Life, our parent company Year Up affiliate, works with leading employers to create inclusive talent strategies that benefit their businesses and advance racial and economic justice. The organization provides employers with tools, insights, and partnerships to address talent needs in an inclusive, equitable way.
Employers gain access to a strong pipeline of motivated talent that is equipped with the knowledge, skills, and competencies that directly reflect the needs of our employer partners and industry trends.
All-Inclusive, Flat Fee
Contract and Contract
to Hire Placement
Contingent Direct Hire
Career Readiness and
Market-Based Hiring Events
& Placement Benefits
Your investment in hiring YUPRO talent goes directly towards our social mission and enables us to offer fair-market wages, comprehensive benefits, and professional development including:
- Apprenticeship programs include wages, taxes, fees, worker’s compensation, Cyber protection, & partner indemnification
- Skills Assessment resulting in customized on-assignment coaching program designed for full-time placement success
- Continuous refinement of our award-winning Pathways@Work Coaching on Assignment program
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits, including an Employee Assistance Program
- Interactive Multimedia Professional Development Seminars
- Additional layer of support through our social care network that connects our employees with 875+ free and reduced-cost programs in every county in the U.S.
- 401(k) retirement plan