What We Offer
Year Up Professional Resources (YUPRO) is a talent placement and professional development firm that works exclusively with alumni of the Year Up program. Our unique talent solution provides a rapidly growing network of customers with a unique, socially responsible alternative to traditional staffing methods.
As a Public Benefit Corporation (PBC), YUPRO operates as a market-driven company with a social mission—to support Opportunity Youth in finding jobs where they can earn livable wages and experience continuity of work in a professional role.
Here is the difference:
- We represent and place only Year Up graduates who all successfully completed the intensive year-long program.
- We provide a pool of dedicated, determined and skilled talent for permanent roles, contract assignments and conversions from temporary to permanent assignments.
- We match our associates’ skills and their known performance history with our customers’ needs and manage the relationship.
- We stay engaged with both our associates and our customers as the partnership is established and the work begins; Check-ins, site visits, online training and one-on-one career coaching is all a piece of the plan at YUPRO.
- We are committed to the long-term career advancement of our members and act as a resource for their continued development as contributors in their organizations.
- We return our profits to Year Up for additional alumni programs and services.
YUPRO is bringing organizations a new workforce resource with a common year-long training experience. The Year Up Program has proven to be effective in providing over 250 top companies in the US with committed, dedicated, inspired and skilled workers. Our impact on bridging the Opportunity Divide will grow as organizations continue to adopt this socially impactful approach to finding talent in non-traditional places.